5 Fandom Friday: 5 TV shows I was fashionably Late Too
Hello dear friends and happy Friday!!!
I used to do 5 Fandom Friday regularly and I kind of fell off the band wagon, but now that I joined a couple of geek girl blogging groups on FB, which made me want to get back into it.
1. || Doctor Who: Oh dear lord was I late to this game! Technically I was anyways. I had no idea that the show existed until well into David Tennet after the show rebooted in like 2005. I didn't start the show until 2011 thanks to a friend of mine in my first unit. I happen to love this show. Against popular opinion I love Christopher Echelon (9th Doctor). My favorite companions (because who can chose one) are Rose, Amy and Rory, and Donna.
2. || Criminal Minds: This is one of my all time favorite shows! I didn't find the show until about 5 seasons in and have re-watched every available episode several times ((Gotta love Netflix!!!)) There is just something about the characters, their relationship with each other, and how they developed over the seasons. I also love learning about serial killers and why they do what they do. I like watching the main characters catch the bad guys and I love watching how the stories unfold.
3. || Supernatural: These guys crack me up! I didn't watch this one until well into season 7 or 8. I haven't had tv since I lived with my parents back int 2010, so I have missed a lot. It wasn't until Netflix became popular in my life (2011-2012) that I even knew any of these awesome shows! I love all things supernatural (not just the tv show) so of course this show interested me. I fell in love with the characters from the start and I have watched all the seasons on Netflix.
4. || Once Upon A Time: I think I fought this show for quite a while because it seemed a little... what is the right word? Well into season 3 before I started watching it and it has taken a while to grow on me. The first 2 seasons were alright, I didn't like the 3rd season, and then I got kind of hooked on the 4th season. Now I gotta see the 5th season!
5. || Arrow: Mem (roommate's kid) was so flabbergasted that I hadn't seen this show (or The Flash) for that matter. I had to remind him that I was in Germany for the last two years. He snarkily told me that the show has been on Netflix for a while.... but I was pretty stuck on certain shows and didn't want to venture into other ones. I like the show, but it's a little weird to me just how much they focus on Olicity pairing. Don't get me wrong, I like Felicity, I think she is a little sassy and I like how her character is grown... but can we please focus on something else?!? Please note: I haven't watched season 3 yet.... Mem is still a little miffed about that.
What are some of your favorite shows that you were late too?